Safety floors are chosen in many different types of buildings and institutions because they provide a slip resistant surface. Over time, however, even a durable surface such as this can start to loose its all important properties. That’s where where we come in!
Our floor restoration team in Biggleswade provides a specialist service cleaning and restoring non-slip safety flooring. Employing our many years of experience and top-of-the-range floor cleaning equipment, our teams get exceptional results using industry-leading equipment to remove all surface dirt and debris and power scrubbing deep into the pitts and texture. This makes it easier for you to keep the floor clean and safe with day-to-day maintenance.
How to tell if your safety floor needs professional cleaning and restoration
Most manufacturers recommend frequent sweeping and dusting, along with semi-regular professional deep cleaning to ensure slip-resistant flooring stays in excellent shape. How often you arrange your professional safety floor cleaning will depend mainly on the amount of foot traffic it experiences.
There are a number of things to check for when planning for professional maintenance of your safety floor. Your local TileMaster professional can help diagnose and resolve all issues with your safety floor, including:
- Has your safety flooring become dull and lost its shine?
- Has it been laid badly?
- Have the pitts and texture started to discolour due to dirt and grime?
- Has the floor lost some slip resistance from general wear and tear?
- Have builders or tradesmen left the floor looking dirty and dusty?
- Does mopping seem to have no effect on the cleanliness of the floor?
- Do the usual janitorial products fail to make any difference?
- Are you looking to bring back that bright, freshly-laid finish?
Benefits of our safety floor cleaning service
It’s not just about offering excellent value for money, there are numerous other benefits of TileMaster’s safety floor cleaning service, such as:
- Greatly increase the lifespan of the floor
- Reduced maintenance requirements e.g. mopping
- Protect the anti-slip properties of the floor
- Restore colour
- Preserve warranty protection of the floor
- All our work is completed with minimum disruption to your business
TileMaster’s safety flooring cleaning process:
Our specially trained staff restore safety floors using state-of-the-art floor cleaning machines and solutions. TileMaster Biggleswade technicians rely on an advanced multi-step process for cleaning safety floors:
- Step 1 – Survey the working area, discuss finish and specific problem areas
- Step 2 – Prepare the room by removing furniture
- Step 3 – Protect nearby areas and sensitive surfaces using specialist low tack masking and protection
- Step 4 – Vacuum and sweep area to remove surface debris
- Step 5 – Use our specialist cleaning agents to strip the old sealant, previous treatments or factory dressings
- Step 6 – Mechanical agitation and power scrub with PH neutral floor cleaner, removing years of built up dirt and grime
- Step 7 – Fresh water rinsing and high power vacuuming extracts dirty solutions into our specialist on board vacuum tanks
- Step 8 – Quick dry floor and buff to remove surface marks and leave a perfect spotless floor
- Step 9 – Customer walk round and sign off process. Full advice is given for daily and weekly care, along with free 6 months worth of cleaner
Why choose TileMaster:
There are so many reasons you’ll be delighted you choose tile master to restore your safety flooring. We offer outstanding prices for our fast and efficient work, just ask our many satisfied customers!
- We are fully insured for domestic and commercial floor restoration work
- Health and safety compliant technicians
- Expertly trained UK-based team
- Quality added value of service
- Minimum disruption to the area of restoration
- Friendly personal service from local staff
- We’re happy to move furniture for you!
Every job is different but during the free survey we measure up, do a free demonstration clean to show the results we can achieve, and from this we send over a full proposal for you to browse at your own leisure. We do not give prices on the day or put you under any pressure for an answer there and then
Yes, the floor is fine to use once we leave on the first day. We try to leave protection on the floor in the main traffic way or around the kitchen island, in front of the sink or oven. We normally suggest just not to cook anything like spag bol or curry, however, because the sauce might end up splattering on the floor
Every job is different, due to furniture, size of area and treatments required but during the free survey and demo we will give you an estimate of time. For example, we recently completed a deep clean of a safety floor of 40sqm in 1 day
Normally the floor needs around 4 hours to dry. If we are only sealing the grout, the floor is fine for socks and slippers after 1 hour, but depending on the porosity of the tiles, room temperature and other factors, the floor can take longer to dry.
All products used are within the manufacturer’s guidelines, and where applicable your flooring manufacture own brand products can be used.
Scratches, scuff marks and damage on the floor can be removed if they are surface-level and in the dressing. Deeper scratches on the surface may require a more intensive process to use diamond pads to repair the scratch.
We are happy to give a ballpark figure from pictures and room sizes, as this can help customer budgeting on renovation projects if they are unsure whether to restore or replace, but ultimately we would need to carry out a full survey and demo before any work can take place.
Yes, we are always happy to call out and offer a free demo clean. Not only does this give you, the customer, a good indication of the results we can achieve, it also allows us to quote for the floor correctly, as we know the process required to achieve those results.