Altro safety flooring is a useful floor type, often used in hospitals. Over time, the surface can become scuffed and lifeless, losing its shine and vital slip protection.
Our specialist floor restoration team in Biggleswade have both the knowledge and the top-of-the-range equipment needed to restore your Altro safety floor, delivering exceptional results and maintaining its vital slip resistance. Beside removing dirt and debris, our team will also power scrub into all the pitts and texture, making it for simpler to maintain in future.
How to tell if your Altro safety floor needs cleaning or restoration
To extend the floor’s working life Altro safety flooring should be swept and dusted daily, along with regular professional deep cleaning. Commercial and public premises will normally require professional cleaning most often, and in the case of Altro safety floors, many of them are found in industrial or workplace settings where safety is a top priority.
To keep your safety floor fully operational, TileMaster Biggleswade’s professionals can help diagnose and resolve the following safety floor care problems:
- Dull and lifeless appearance
- Dirt from recent building work
- Staining and darkening of the floor
- Floor no longer slip resistant
- Mopping doesn’t seem to remove the dirt
- Darker appearance, which sweeping and mopping does not affect
Benefits of our Altro safety floor cleaning service
Book the trained and experienced staff of TileMaster Biggleswade to service your Altro safety floor and discover why our customers love our work. Along with our great value prices, there are a many other reasons to choose us:
- Extend the life of your safety flooring, with proper professional servicing
- Reduced daily maintenance requirements following deep cleaning
- Ensure the anti slip properties of the floor remain
- Better and more vibrant colour
- A healthier & more hygienic environment, free from bacteria
- Our process maintains your Altro warranty
- Our service creates very little disruption and leaves behind no dirt or debris
TileMaster’s safety flooring cleaning process:
The TileMaster team has been carefully trained to service Altro safety floors in order to maintain their non-slip properties. Using only the best cleaning machines and solutions, our team deploy an advanced multi-step process for maintaining safety floors:
- Step 1 – We survey the safety floor and discuss possible problems and finish options
- Step 2 – We remove all furniture and obstacles from the area
- Step 3 – Protect all surrounding areas with our specialist low tack masking tape
- Step 4 – Vacuum or sweep to remove surface dirt
- Step 5 – Our custom cleaning agents are applied
- Step 6 – Mechanical agitation and power scrub with PH neutral floor cleaner to deep clean the floor and remove engrained dirt
- Step 7 – Fresh water rinsing and high power vacuum extracts dirt into our specialist on board vacuum tanks
- Step 8 – Speed dry of the floor and buffing to remove any remaining marks and leave a perfect floor
- Step 9 – Customer inspection and sign off to guarantee satisfaction. Full advice given for daily and weekly maintenance, along with complementary 6 months supply of cleaner
Why choose TileMaster:
There are so many reasons to choose TileMaster Biggleswade to service and restore your Altro safety flooring, not just our great prices and our fast and efficient work, just ask our many satisfied customers:
- Full insurance for all commercial work
- Health and safety compliant team
- Fully trained professional staff
- Quality added value of service
- Minimal disruption caused
- Friendly personalised service
- We move your furniture
Every job is different but during the free survey we measure up, do a free demonstration clean to show the results we can achieve, and from this we send over a full proposal for you to browse at your own leisure. We do not give prices on the day or put you under any pressure for an answer there and then
Yes, the floor is fine to use once we leave on the first day. We try to leave protection on the floor in the main traffic way or around the kitchen island, in front of the sink or oven. We normally suggest just not to cook anything like spag bol or curry, however, because the sauce might end up splattering on the floor
Every job is different, due to furniture, size of area and treatments required but during the free survey and demo we will give you an estimate of time. For example, we recently completed a deep clean of an Altro floor of 40sqm in 1 day.
Normally the floor needs around 4 hours to dry. If we are only sealing the grout, the floor is fine for socks and slippers after 1 hour, but depending on the porosity of the tiles, room temperature and other factors, the floor can take longer to dry.
All products used are within the manufacturer’s guidelines, and where applicable your flooring manufacture own brand products can be used.
Scratches, scuff marks and damage on the floor can be removed if they are surface-level and in the dressing. Deeper scratches on the surface may require a more intensive process to use diamond pads to repair the scratch.
We are happy to give a ballpark figure from pictures and room sizes, as this can help customer budgeting on renovation projects if they are unsure whether to restore or replace, but ultimately we would need to carry out a full survey and demo before any work can take place.
Yes, we are always happy to call out and offer a free demo clean. Not only does this give you, the customer, a good indication of the results we can achieve, it also allows us to quote for the floor correctly, as we know the process required to achieve those results.