Whether found in a home or a business, terracotta tiles are aesthetically pleasing and relatively durable. Like most tiled floors, however, over time terracotta can lose its lustre and develop scratches.
If you are looking for help cleaning, restoring and polishing your terracotta floor, our specialist floor restoration team in Biggleswade have both the experience and the equipment required to deliver exceptional results. We will remove all dirt and debris, polish out surface scratches and achieve a stunning finish with protective sealant, restoring to a freshly-laid level of shine.
How to tell when your terracotta tiles need cleaning or restoration
Weekly sweeping and dusting of your terracotta floor is essential if you want to keep it at its best. Semi-regular professional cleaning and polishing will also go a long way to protecting it for years to come.
Exactly how often you should book a professional deep clean for your terracotta floor depends on a few factors, including the amount of foot traffic the floor receives. Typically the floor in a business premises needs professional deep cleaning more frequently than a domestic one.
There are a number of things to be mindful of when deciding to book a professional restoration for your terracotta tile floor. Your local TileMaster professional can help you identify and treat all of the following terracotta tile care problems:
- Has the surface of your floor become faded and dull?
- Does it briefly look better when wet, only to quickly fade?
- Has your floor recently been laid and left with uneven and sharp edges?
- Have builders or tradesmen left the floor dusty?
- Does the terracotta quickly lose its lustre after it dries?
- Are there marks and stains that you cannot seem to remove?
- Does you terracotta tiled floor have faded or light spots?
- Has the grout become dry and damaged?
- Are you looking to bring back that wonderful, like-new colour?
Benefits of our terracotta tile floor cleaning and sealing service
You can rely on the trained and experienced staff of TileMaster Biggleswade to breathe new life into your tiles. We don’t just offer unbeatable prices, there are so many other benefits of TileMaster Biggleswade’s terracotta floor restoration service:
- Increase the lifespan of your terracotta tile flooring
- Make day-to-day maintenance more easy
- Sealing helps guard the grout from dirt, keeping it cleaner for longer
- Better and brighter colour achieved
- Application of a wax makes for a smoother, warmer feel underfoot
- Prevent bacterial build up for a cleaner environment for your family and pets
- Our process maintains your warranty protection and keeps the floor looking better for longer
- We will carry out all our work at a time that suits you, with minimum disruption to your home or business
TileMaster’s terracotta tile restoration packages:
Each member of the team at TileMaster is carefully trained to restore terracotta tile floors using only the most appropriate techniques in order to ensure the best results for our customers.
By employing the best floor cleaning machines and solutions available, our technicians use an advanced multi-stage cleaning process for terracotta tiles and grout, restoring them to a stunning finish:
- Step 1 – We survey the terracotta tiles and discuss finish and seal options with the customer
- Step 2 – Remove all obstacles including furniture and prepare the workspace
- Step 3 – Protect all surrounding areas and sensitive surfaces with specialist low tack masking and protection
- Step 4 – Vacuum or sweep whole area to remove surface dust and dirt
- Step 5 – Application of our custom cleaning agents removes all previous sealers and treatments
- Step 6 – Mechanical agitation and power scrub with PH neutral floor cleaner deep cleans the floor and removes all built up dirt
- Step 7 – Fresh water rinsing and high power vacuum to extract all dirt into our specialist on board vacuum tanks
- Step 8 – Application of a diamond tipped brush brings out fresh surface layer of tile
- Step 9 – Speed dry floor and buff to remove any remaining footprints and leave a perfect spotless floor
- Step 10 – Application of commercial grade impregnating sealer to guard the grout against spills and stains including oil-based spills
- Step 11 – Optional application of a matt or satin wax for a smoother, warmer feel
- Step 12 – Customer walk round and sign off process for guaranteed satisfaction, with full advice given for daily and weekly maintenance, along with complementary 6 months worth of cleaner
Choose TileMaster today
We are second to none in the Biggleswade area:
- Fully insured for all terracotta restoration work
- Health and safety trained technicians
- Quality added value of service
- Minimum disruption to surrounding areas
- Friendly personal service from local staff
- We move furniture