Vinyl flooring is durable and cost effective, while also being comfortable under foot and quieter than other floor types, it’s a great choice for people with kids or pets as well as businesses.
Even so, every so often it does require professional maintenance to avoid discolouration or staining. Our specialist floor restoration team in Biggleswade can bring your vinyl floor back to its best, using both their experience and their top-of-the-range equipment to deliver great vinyl floor restorations.
TileMaster teams will banish dirty marks and debris, buff out scuffs and scratches and reapply high quality protective sealant. The cleaning process will remove unpleasant odours and leave the vinyl floors in your home or business looking colourful and inviting again.
How to tell if your vinyl floors require cleaning or restoration
Regular sweeping and dusting is suggested by vinyl and tile manufacturers. Semi-regular professional cleaning will extend the lifespan of a vinyl floor for many years.
Exactly how frequently you should arrange to have your vinyl floor professionally serviced is determined by a number of factors, including the amount of foot traffic the floor receives and the time of year. Businesses usually require more frequent professional cleaning than homes, but households with pets or children should probably have their floors checked by a professional on a more regular basis to ensure good hygiene, especially during the winter.
When deciding when to book TileMaster to restore your vinyl floor, you can make a number of checks for signs of wear. Your local TileMaster professional can help solve all of these common vinyl floor issues:
- Has the surface of your vinyl floor become dull and lifeless?
- Has the sealer become loose?
- Has redecoration left the floor dirty?
- Does mopping no longer bring back the shine?
- Does normal cleaning no longer remove surface marks?
- Does the floor look worse than when it was first new?
Benefits of the service
Book our vinyl floor restoration service for your home or business today to discover why our customers love TileMaster so much. We offer outstanding value for our services, plus many other benefits, including:
- Extending the working lifespan of your vinyl floor
- Reduced your daily sweeping and maintenance requirements
- Guard the surface against future wear and tear with a high quality sealer
- Restore the original colour of the vinyl
- Prevent bacterial build up for a safer, healthier & cleaner floor
- Protect the warranty of your vinyl and keep it looking great for longer
- Minimum disruption the rest of the premises, leaving behind no dust or mess
TileMaster’s vinyl cleaning process:
Our staff have been carefully trained to clean and restore all types of vinyl floors, ensuring the best finish for our customers. Our top-of-the-range floor cleaning machines and custom TileMaster cleaning solutions which our technicians deploy are used with an advanced multi-step process specifically for restoring vinyl floors, bringing them back to that colourful, freshly laid feel:
- Step 1 – TileMaster survey the vinyl and surrounding area. We discuss finish and shine level options.
- Step 2 – Room prepared and furniture removed.
- Step 3 – Surrounding areas are protected are shielded with our specialist low tack tape and protection.
- Step 4 – We vacuum and sweep the whole area to get rid of surface dirt.
- Step 5 – All traces of old sealer are removed using our branded cleaning solutions.
- Step 6 – Mechanical agitation and power scrub with PH neutral floor cleaner, this deep cleaning gets out the most stubborn engrained dirt.
- Step 7 – Powerful vacuum with fresh water rinsing extracts the soiled solution.
- Step 8 – Speed dry floor and buff, getting rid of final surface marks and leaving a spotless floor behind.
- Step 9 – Commercial grade polymer floor dressing is used to create a protective seal against abrasions. Available in a choice of Matt, Satin or High Shine.
- Step 10 – Customer inspection to ensure satisfaction, with full advice given on best daily and weekly maintenance practise, along with complementary 6 months worth of cleaner.
Why choose TileMaster:
We offer great prices and fast and efficient work, but there are so many other reasons to choose TileMaster too:
- Fully insurance for all types of vinyl floor cleaning
- Health and safety trained professional engineers
- Team are fully trained in the UK
- Top quality service
- No disturbance to your home or business while work is ongoing
- Friendly, local, personal staff
- We move your furniture for you
Every job is different but during the free survey we measure up, do a free demonstration clean to show the results we can achieve, and from this we send over a full proposal for you to browse at your own leisure. We do not give prices on the day or put you under any pressure for an answer there and then
Every job is different, due to furniture, size of area and treatments required but during the free survey and demo we will give you an estimate of time. For example, we recently completed a full strip, deep clean and re-dress(seal) of 60sqm in 1 day.
All products used are within the manufacturer’s guidelines, and where applicable your flooring manufacture own brand products can be used.
Scratches, scuff marks and damage on the floor can be removed if they are surface-level and in the dressing. Deeper scratches on the surface may require a more intensive process to use diamond pads to repair the scratch.
We are happy to give a ballpark figure from pictures and room sizes, as this can help customer budgeting on renovation projects if they are unsure whether to restore or replace, but ultimately we would need to carry out a full survey and demo before any work can take place.
Yes, we are always happy to call out and offer a free demo clean. Not only does this give you, the customer, a good indication of the results we can achieve, it also allows us to quote for the floor correctly, as we know the process required to achieve those results.