LVT flooring combines attractive patterns with high durability and a high quality finish. It is often used in commercial premises but looks just as good in the home, providing a less permanent alternative to wooden floors. Over time, however, this surface can become dull and lifeless, losing its shine and lustre.
If you are looking for help cleaning and restoring luxury vinyl tile floors, our specialist restoration team in Biggleswade have both the experience and the top-of-the-range equipment needed to deliver outstanding results. Our teams will eliminate dirt and debris, buff out surface marks and repair scratches. We’ll then reapply protective sealant, leaving your luxury vinyl tile floor looking great and smelling good as new.
How to tell if your LVT floors need cleaning or restoration
Most luxury vinyl tile manufacturers recommend weekly sweeping and dusting to keep the surface looking its best, along with semi-regular professional cleaning to extend the lifespan of the vinyl for as long as possible. Exactly how frequently you should professionally clean your luxury vinyl tile floor depends on a whole host of factors, including the amount of foot traffic it receives, and it’s worth keeping in mind that commercial premises usually need additional upkeep compared to floors in the home.
There are a number of things to look out for when choosing when to arrange a restoration of your luxury vinyl tile floor. Your local TileMaster professional can help identify and solve the following luxury vinyl tile floor care problems:
- Has your luxury vinyl tile flooring faded and become lifeless?
- Has the dressing or sealer become worn, losing its shine
- Have builders or tradesmen left the floor looking marked and patchy?
- Does mopping make no difference?
- Has the LVT become scratched and polishing doesn’t help?
- Are you looking to restore to a freshly laid finish?
Benefits of the service
Book the trained and proven staff of TileMaster Biggleswade to restore your luxury vinyl tile floor and discover why our customers keep coming back. It’s not only great value prices, there are many additional benefits of TileMaster Biggleswade’s luxury vinyl tile floor cleaning service, including:
- Extend the lifespan of your luxury vinyl tile floor
- Less maintenance is required after a professional clean
- A professional seal will protect the surface from scuffs
- Restore the bright colours of the original finish
- A bacteria-free, healthier & cleaner environment for all guests
- Our process safeguards your warranty and keeps the floor looking its best for longer
- Our service creates almost no disruption and leaves behind no dust or mess
TileMaster’s luxury vinyl tile cleaning process:
Every member of staff at TileMaster has been specially trained to restore luxury vinyl tile floors in order to ensure the brightest finish for our customers. Using state-of-the-art floor cleaning machines and our own branded cleaning solutions, our technicians use an advanced multi-step process for restoring luxury vinyl tile floors, bringing them back to a stunning finish:
- Step 1 – We survey the workspace and discuss finish options
- Step 2 – Remove furniture and other obstacles to prepare the room for work
- Step 3 – Protect surrounding areas and sensitive surfaces from damage with specialist tape
- Step 4 – Vacuum or sweep area to tackle surface dirt
- Step 5 – Application of our branded cleaning agents to completely remove old sealer and previous treatments
- Step 6 – Mechanical agitation and power scrub the floor with PH neutral floor cleaner, deep cleaning and removing engrained dirt
- Step 7 – Fresh water rinsing and high power vacuum extracts the dirt solution into our specialist on board vacuum tanks
- Step 8 – Speed dry floor and buff to remove any final marks and leave a perfect behind blemish free floor
- Step 9 – Application of commercial grade polymer dressing to give the floor a protective barrier against future wear and tear. Choose from Matt, Satin or High Shine
- Step 10 – Customer walk round and inspection, we offer free advice given for daily and weekly maintenance, along with complementary 6 months worth of cleaner
Why choose TileMaster:
There are many reasons to choose TileMaster Biggleswade to restore your luxury vinyl tile flooring, not only our great prices and unbeatable work ethic:
- Fully insured for all domestic and commercial luxury vinyl tile work
- Health and safety trained operatives
- Specially trained, friendly team
- Quality added value of service
- Minimum disruption to the area while work is in progress
- Friendly personal service from a trained team
- We move furniture
Every job is different but during the free survey we measure up, do a free demonstration clean to show the results we can achieve, and from this we send over a full proposal for you to browse at your own leisure. We do not give prices on the day or put you under any pressure for an answer there and then
Every job is different, due to furniture, size of area and treatments required but during the free survey & demo we will give you an estimate of time. For example, we recently completed a full strip, deep clean and re-dress(seal) of 60sqm in 1 day.
All products used are within the manufacturer’s guidelines, and where applicable your flooring manufacture own brand products can be used.
Scratches, scuff marks and damage on the floor can be removed if they are surface-level and in the dressing. Deeper scratches on the surface may require a more intensive process to use diamond pads to repair the scratch.
We are happy to give a ballpark figure from pictures and room sizes, as this can help customer budgeting on renovation projects if they are unsure whether to restore or replace, but ultimately we would need to carry out a full survey and demo before any work can take place.
Yes, we are always happy to call out and offer a free demo clean. Not only does this give you, the customer, a good indication of the results we can achieve, it also allows us to quote for the floor correctly, as we know the process required to achieve those results.