Altro safety floors offer a durable and safe option for a floor covering, whether in a home or domestic environment. Over time, however, the surface can become dirty and lifeless, losing its shine and slip resistance.
If you are looking for help cleaning and restoring your Altro safety floor, our specialist floor restoration team in Cheshire have both the experience and the top-of-the-range equipment required to deliver exceptional results. Our teams will remove dirt and debris, as well as power scrubbing into all the pitts and texture, making it easier for you to keep clean for longer.
How to tell if your Altro safety floor needs cleaning or restoration
To extend the floor’s lifespan, most manufacturers recommend weekly sweeping and dusting of Altro safety floors along with semi-regular professional cleaning. How often you should professionally clean your safety floor depends on a number of factors, including the amount of footfall the floor receives. Businesses will normally require professional cleaning more often than the average home.
There are a number of things to look out for when deciding to book a professional restoration of your Altro safety floor. Your local TileMaster professional can help diagnose and resolve the following safety floor care problems:
- Has your safety flooring become dull and lifeless?
- Has your floor recently been laid and left with residue and haze making it look unsightly?
- Have the pitts and texture started to fill up with dirt and grime?
- Has the floor become more hazardous from general wear and tear?
- Have the builders or tradesmen left the floor looking dusty and patchy?
- Are you fed up of mopping the floor for it to quickly lose its lustre after it dries?
- Has it become dirty, with no amount of mopping or products making a difference?
- Are you looking to bring back that wonderful, just laid finish?
Benefits of our Altro safety floor cleaning service
Book the trained and experienced staff of TileMaster to restore your Altro safety floor and discover why our customers love our work. It’s not just about our great value prices, there are many other benefits of TileMaster’s safety floor cleaning service, including:
- Extend the life of your safety flooring and avoid costly replacements
- Less maintenance–cleaning / sweeping
- Deep cleaning restores the anti slip properties of the floor
- Better and brighter colour achieved
- A safer, healthier & cleaner environment for your family and pets
- Our process protect your warranty and keeps the floor looking better for longer
- Our service creates minimum disruption and leaves no dust or mess
TileMaster’s safety flooring cleaning process:
Every member of staff at TileMaster has been carefully trained to restore safety floors in order to ensure the best results for our customers. Using state-of-the-art floor cleaning machines and solutions, our technicians deploy an advanced multi-step process for cleaning safety floors:
- Step 1 – We survey the floor and discuss finish and problem areas
- Step 2 – Remove furniture and prepare room
- Step 3 – Protect surrounding areas and sensitive surfaces with specialist low tack masking and protection
- Step 4 – Vacuum or sweep area to remove dry soil or abrasive grit from the floor
- Step 5 – Application of our custom cleaning agents to remove old sealer, previous treatments or factory dressings
- Step 6 – Mechanical agitation and power scrub with PH neutral floor cleaner to deep clean and remove years of dirt and grime
- Step 7 – Fresh water rinsing and high power vacuum to bring dirt solution into our specialist on board vacuum tanks
- Step 8 – Speed dry floor and buff to remove footprints and leave a perfect blemish free floor
- Step 9- Customer walk round and inspection process, with full advice given for daily and weekly maintenance, along with complementary 6 months worth of cleaner
Why choose TileMaster:
There are many reasons to choose tile master to restore your Altro safety flooring. From our great prices to our fast and efficient work, just ask our many delighted customers!
- Fully insured for domestic and commercial work
- Health and safety compliant
- Fully Trained Team
- Quality Added Value of service
- Minimum Disruption
- Friendly Personal Service
- We Move Furniture
Scratches, scuff marks and damage on the floor can be removed if they are surface-level and in the dressing. Deeper scratches on the surface may require a more intensive process to use diamond pads to repair the scratch.
We are happy to give a ballpark figure from pictures and room sizes, as this can help customer budgeting on renovation projects if they are unsure whether to restore or replace, but ultimately we would need to carry out a full survey and demo before any work can take place.
Yes, we are always happy to call out and offer a free demo clean. Not only does this give you, the customer, a good indication of the results we can achieve, it also allows us to quote for the floor correctly, as we know the process required to achieve those results.
Normally the floor needs around 4 hours to dry. If we are only sealing the grout, the floor is fine for socks and slippers after 1 hour, but depending on the porosity of the tiles, room temperature and other factors, the floor can take longer to dry.
Every job is different, due to furniture, size of area and treatments required but during the free survey and demo we will give you an estimate of time. For example, we recently completed a deep clean of an Altro floor of 40sqm in 1 day.
Every job is different but during the free survey we measure up, do a free demonstration clean to show the results we can achieve, and from this we send over a full proposal for you to browse at your own leisure. We do not give prices on the day or put you under any pressure for an answer there and then
Yes, the floor is fine to use once we leave on the first day. We try to leave protection on the floor in the main traffic way or around the kitchen island, in front of the sink or oven. We normally suggest just not to cook anything like spag bol or curry, however, because the sauce might end up splattering on the floor
All products used are within the manufacturer’s guidelines, and where applicable your flooring manufacture own brand products can be used.