Vinyl flooring stands up well to heavy foot traffic, while also being comfortable under foot and quieter than other floor types, which can be important for owners with kids or pets.
Our specialist floor restoration team in Maidstone can bring your vinyl floor back to its best, with both the experience and the top-of-the-range equipment required to deliver the highest quality results.
TileMaster teams will remove dirty marks and debris, buff out surface scuffs and abrasions and reapply protective sealant. The cleaning process will remove any unwanted odours and leave the vinyl floors in your home looking bright and inviting again.
How to tell if your vinyl floors require cleaning or restoration
Weekly sweeping and dusting is suggested by most vinyl and tile manufacturers. Coupled with semi-regular professional cleaning, you can extend the lifespan of a vinyl for many years.
The frequency with which you should have your vinyl floor professionally cleaned depends on a number of factors, including the amount of use the floor receives and the time of year. Businesses tend to require more regular maintenance than homes. Households with pets or children should probably have their floors checked by a professional on a more regular basis.
When deciding whether to book a professional restoration of your vinyl floor, you can perform a number of checks. Your local TileMaster professional can help diagnose and treat these common vinyl floor care issues:
- Has the surface of your vinyl floor become and lifeless and faded?
- Has the sealer, grout or dressing degraded?
- Has the floor been left dusty and patchy after recent work?
- Does the floor no longer hold a shine after mopping?
- Are you unable to remove surface dirt and scratches with a mop?
- Does the floor look worse than when it was first installed?
Benefits of the service
Discover why our customers love our work so much by booking our vinyl floor restoration service today. TileMaster deliver outstanding value, plus many other benefits such as:
- Extending the lifespan of your vinyl floor
- Reduced maintenance such as sweeping and mopping
- Protecting the surface from wear and scuffing with sealer
- Bring out the colour of the vinyl
- Reducing bacterial for a safer, healthier & cleaner environment
- Protect the warranty of your floor and keep it looking better for longer
- Minimum disruption, leaving behind no dust or mess
TileMaster’s vinyl cleaning process:
Our staff have been carefully trained to clean and restore vinyl floors, ensuring the best results for our customers. Our top-of-the-range floor cleaning machines and solutions which our technicians deploy are used with an advanced multi-step process specifically for cleaning vinyl floors, bringing them back to that freshly laid feel:
- Step 1 – TileMaster survey the floor and discuss finish and shine level
- Step 2 – We remove furniture and prepare room
- Step 3 – Surrounding areas are protected and sensitive surfaces masked with specialist low tack masking and protection
- Step 4 – We vacuum and sweep the area as necessary to remove dry soil or abrasive grit from the floor
- Step 5 – Our custom cleaning agents are applied to remove old sealer, previous treatments or factory dressings
- Step 6 – Mechanical agitation and power scrub with PH neutral floor cleaner, this deep cleaning can remove years of dirt and grime
- Step 7 – High power vacuum with fresh water rinsing to bring the soiled solution into our specialist on board vacuum tanks
- Step 8 – Speed dry floor and buff, removing footprints and leaving a spotless floor
- Step 9 – Commercial grade polymer floor dressing is applied to give the floor a protective barrier against wear and tear. Available in Matt, Satin or High Shine
- Step 10 – Customer inspection, with full advice given on best daily and weekly maintenance practise, along with complementary 6 months worth of cleaner
Why choose TileMaster:
From our great prices to our fast and efficient work, there are so many reasons to choose TileMaster:
- Fully insurance for domestic and commercial cleaning
- Health and safety compliant services
- Fully trained UK team
- Top quality service
- Minimum disturbance to your home or business
- Friendly personal staff
- We move your furniture for you
Every job is different but during the free survey we measure up, do a free demonstration clean to show the results we can achieve, and from this we send over a full proposal for you to browse at your own leisure. We do not give prices on the day or put you under any pressure for an answer there and then
Every job is different, due to furniture, size of area and treatments required but during the free survey and demo we will give you an estimate of time. For example, we recently completed a full strip, deep clean and re-dress(seal) of 60sqm in 1 day.
All products used are within the manufacturer’s guidelines, and where applicable your flooring manufacture own brand products can be used.
Scratches, scuff marks and damage on the floor can be removed if they are surface-level and in the dressing. Deeper scratches on the surface may require a more intensive process to use diamond pads to repair the scratch.
We are happy to give a ballpark figure from pictures and room sizes, as this can help customer budgeting on renovation projects if they are unsure whether to restore or replace, but ultimately we would need to carry out a full survey and demo before any work can take place.
Yes, we are always happy to call out and offer a free demo clean. Not only does this give you, the customer, a good indication of the results we can achieve, it also allows us to quote for the floor correctly, as we know the process required to achieve those results.