Whether used in a home or business setting, terracotta tiles can look spectacular while being relatively durable. Like most hard surfaces, however, over time it can lose its lustre and get damaged by debris trodden under foot.
If you are searching for help cleaning, restoring and polishing, our specialist floor restoration team in Maidstone have both the experience and the top-of-the-range equipment needed to deliver the highest quality results. We will remove dirt and debris, buff out surface marks and scratches and reapply protective sealant, restoring that freshly-laid shine.
How to tell when your terracotta tiles need cleaning or restoration
Most tile manufacturers recommend weekly sweeping and dusting of the floor, with semi-regular professional cleaning and polishing to extend the floor’s lifespan for as long as possible.
How often you should professionally clean, polish and seal your terracotta floor depends on a number of factors, including the amount of footfall it receives. Typically the floor in a business premises needs professional attention more often than a domestic one.
There are a number of things to look out for when deciding to book a professional restoration of your terracotta tiles. Your local TileMaster professional can help diagnose and resolve the following tile and grout care problems:
- Has your terracotta tile flooring become dull and lifeless?
- Has your terracotta tiled floor lost its colour from when it was laid and looks better when wet?
- Has your floor recently been laid and left with uneven tiles with sharp edges?
- Has the grout become worn and tired looking?
- Have the builders or tradesmen left the floor looking dusty and patchy?
- Are you fed up of mopping the floor for it to quickly lose its lustre after it dries?
- Are there marks and stains that you constantly mop that always come back?
- Has it become scratched and dirty, with no amount of mopping or products making a difference?
- Does you terracotta tiled floor have dull spots?
- Are you looking to bring back that wonderful, just laid finish?
Benefits of our terracotta tile floor cleaning and sealing service
Book the trained and experienced staff of TileMaster to restore your tiles and find out why our customers love our work. It’s not only about our great prices, there are many other benefits of TileMaster’s terracotta floor cleaning and polishing service, including:
- Extend the life of your terracotta tile flooring
- Less maintenance–cleaning / sweeping once the holes and cracks are filled
- Sealing helps protect the grout, keeping it cleaner for longer
- Better and brighter finish achieved
- Application of a wax makes it look and feel more homely and smoother underfoot
- A safer, healthier & cleaner environment for your family and pets
- Our process protects your warranty and keeps the floor looking better for longer
- Our service creates minimal disruption and leaves no dust or mess
TileMaster’s terracotta tile restoration packages:
Every member of staff at TileMaster has been carefully trained to restore terracotta tile floors in order to ensure the best results for our customers. Using state-of-the-art floor cleaning machines and solutions, our technicians deploy an advanced multi-step process for cleaning tiles and grout, restoring them to a brilliant finish:
- Step 1 – We survey the floor and discuss finish and seal options
- Step 2 – Remove furniture and prepare room
- Step 3 – Protect surrounding areas and sensitive surfaces with specialist low tack masking and protection
- Step 4 – Vacuum or sweep area to remove dry soil or abrasive grit from the floor
- Step 5 – Application of our custom cleaning agents to remove old sealer and previous treatments
- Step 6 – Mechanical agitation and power scrub with PH neutral floor cleaner to deep clean and remove years of dirt and grime from the tiles and grout
- Step 7 – Fresh water rinsing and high power vacuum to bring dirt solution into our specialist on board vacuum tanks
- Step 8 – Application of a diamond tipped brush to bring back a fresh layer of the stone
- Step 9 – Speed dry floor and buff to remove footprints and leave a perfect blemish free floor
- Step 10 – Application of commercial grade impregnating sealer to protect the grout from oil and water based spills and stains
- Step 11 – Optional application of a matt or satin wax to make the floor look and feel more homely under foot
- Step 12 – Customer walk round and inspection process, with full advice given for daily and weekly maintenance, along with complementary 6 months worth of cleaner
Why choose TileMaster:
Great prices and fast and efficient work are just some of the reasons we have many contracts with happy customers in the Maidstone area. Others include:
- Fully insured for domestic and commercial work
- Health and safety compliant
- Fully trained team
- Quality added value of service
- Minimum disruption
- Friendly personal service
- We move furniture