Safety floors offer a durable, slip resistant option for flooring in public and commercial buildings. This type of flooring can become dull and tired over time, potentially compromising its crucial slip resistance.
Our floor restoration team in Maidstone offer a specialist service cleaning and restoring safety flooring. Using years of experience and top-of-the-range equipment, our teams are able to deliver exceptional results. Our equipment will remove dirt and debris and power scrub into all the pitts and texture, removing build up and making it easier for you to keep your non-slip floor cleaner for longer.
How to tell if your safety floor needs cleaning or restoration
Most manufacturers recommend weekly sweeping and dusting along with semi-regular professional cleaning to achieve best performance with their non-slip floors. How often you schedule your professional safety floor cleaning depends on a number of factors, including the amount of footfall the floor receives. Typically, safety floors are used in commercial buildings with high footfall and require regular cleaning.
There are a number of things to monitor when arranging for professional maintenance of your safety floor. Your local TileMaster professional can help diagnose and resolve the following common safety floor care complaints:
- Has your safety flooring become dull and lost its colour?
- Has your floor been laid badly and left with residues?
- Have the pitts and texture of the floor started to fill up with dirt and grime?
- Has the floor become more hazardous and lost slip resistance from general wear and tear?
- Have builders or tradesmen left the floor looking dusty and unclean?
- Does mopping have no effect on the floor?
- Do the usual janitorial products fail to make an impression?
- Are you looking to bring back that bright, just laid finish?
Benefits of our safety floor cleaning service
Our trained and experienced staff will restore your safety floor to the highest standards and you’ll discover why our customers love our work. It’s not just about our great value prices, there are numerous benefits of TileMaster’s safety floor cleaning service, such as:
- Make the floor last longer
- Reduced maintenance
- Restore and maintain the anti slip properties of the floor
- Brighter colour achieved
- Reduced bacterial build up, safer for for public
- Preserve warranty of the floor
- Minimum disruption, our teams leave behind no dust or mess
TileMaster’s safety flooring cleaning process:
Our carefully trained staff restore safety floors using state-of-the-art floor cleaning machines and solutions. TileMaster technicians deploy an advanced multi-step process for cleaning safety floors:
- Step 1 – Survey the floor, discuss finish and problem areas with the client
- Step 2 – Remove any furniture and prepare the room
- Step 3 – Protect nearby areas and sensitive surfaces using specialist low tack masking and protection
- Step 4 – Vacuum and sweep area to rid it of dry soil or abrasive grit from the floor
- Step 5 – Use of our specialist cleaning agents to remove old sealer, previous treatments or factory dressings
- Step 6 – Mechanical agitation and power scrub with PH neutral floor cleaner, eliminating years of dirt and grime
- Step 7 – Fresh water rinsing and high power vacuuming removes dirty solutions into our specialist on board vacuum tanks
- Step 8 – Speed dry floor and buff to remove surface marks and leave a perfect blemish free floor
- Step 9 – Customer walk round and inspection process. Full advice is given for daily and weekly maintenance, along with complementary 6 months worth of cleaner
Why choose TileMaster:
There are so many reasons you’ll be happy you choose tile master to restore your safety flooring. We offer great prices for our fast and efficient work, just ask our many delighted customers!
- Fully insurance for domestic and commercial work
- Health and safety compliant techicians
- Fully trained UK-based team
- Quality added value of service
- Minimum disruption to your premises
- Friendly personal service from local experts
- We move your furniture
Every job is different but during the free survey we measure up, do a free demonstration clean to show the results we can achieve, and from this we send over a full proposal for you to browse at your own leisure. We do not give prices on the day or put you under any pressure for an answer there and then
Yes, the floor is fine to use once we leave on the first day. We try to leave protection on the floor in the main traffic way or around the kitchen island, in front of the sink or oven. We normally suggest just not to cook anything like spag bol or curry, however, because the sauce might end up splattering on the floor
Every job is different, due to furniture, size of area and treatments required but during the free survey and demo we will give you an estimate of time. For example, we recently completed a deep clean of a safety floor of 40sqm in 1 day
Normally the floor needs around 4 hours to dry. If we are only sealing the grout, the floor is fine for socks and slippers after 1 hour, but depending on the porosity of the tiles, room temperature and other factors, the floor can take longer to dry.
All products used are within the manufacturer’s guidelines, and where applicable your flooring manufacture own brand products can be used.
Scratches, scuff marks and damage on the floor can be removed if they are surface-level and in the dressing. Deeper scratches on the surface may require a more intensive process to use diamond pads to repair the scratch.
We are happy to give a ballpark figure from pictures and room sizes, as this can help customer budgeting on renovation projects if they are unsure whether to restore or replace, but ultimately we would need to carry out a full survey and demo before any work can take place.
Yes, we are always happy to call out and offer a free demo clean. Not only does this give you, the customer, a good indication of the results we can achieve, it also allows us to quote for the floor correctly, as we know the process required to achieve those results.